3M 8153LE 300LSE Double Linered Adhesive Strips & Sheets
A thin layer of adhesive between a dual liner - ideal for glueing screens on phones & tablets.Can be cut to the exact shape required for sticking & glueing.
Available in various sizes:
10cm x 5cm strip
30cm x 5cm strip
30cm x 20cm sheet (A4 size)
30cm x 40 cm sheet (A3 size)
30cm x 60 cm sheet
Features of this tape:
· 300 LSE“ Hi-Strength” Acrylic Adhesive provides very high bond strength to most surfaces, including low surface energy plastics.
· Very thin layer of adhesive 91 microns (3.6mils) for use on smooth or rough surfaces.
· Extremely smooth, non-fibred adhesive for excellent graphic appearance.
· Excellent bond to plastics and low surface energy coatings such as, polypropylene and powder coated paints, combined with high shear for excellent temperature resistance.
· Excellent adhesion to surfaces contaminated lightly with oil typically used with machine parts.
· Double linered for selective die-cutting.
IF YOUR SURFACES NEED CLEANING PRIOR TO APPLICATION, PLEASE USE OUR 3M VHB SURFACE CLEANING WIPES
· Plastic nameplates or graphic overlays for use on low surface energy plastics.
· Waste removed nameplates on a common sheet for ease of application.
· Graphic overlays with selectively removed adhesives.
· Attaching membrane switch assemblies to powder coated surfaces and low surface energy plastics
· Graphic application to surfaces such as wood, fabric, plastic, where very high bond strength is required.
· Bonding a variety of foam substrates to metal and plastic surfaces.
· Attaching identification material to oily surfaces typical of machine parts.
Please read the 3m data sheet for further information:
We Also Recommend